Take the flavour of “game time” to the next level with this hearty twist on the classic grilled cheese! Spiced up with tex-mex and jalapeño pepper slices, this savoury sandwich is sure to satisfy.
- In a mixing bowl, add cheese, jalapeños, sliced kalamata olives, avocado, cilantro and onions.
- Cut off the ends of the baguette, then slice the crust off the top and bottom and butter both top and bottom.
- Cut the baguette lengthwise through the middle and spread sundried tomato tapenade on the inside of both halves.
- Add the mixed ingredients to one side of the open-faced bread and close it.
- Warm a skillet to medium temperature.
- Place sandwich in skillet, cooking each side until golden brown.
- Once both sides are browned and the cheese has melted, remove skillet from heat, slice sandwich in half and enjoy!