This traditional Italian pasta dish, which has developed many variations over the generations, bursts with a variety of colourful and fresh veggies. Our healthy recipe provides you with a balanced dish, and the option to take creative liberties where desired. This complete, good-for-you meal will satisfy the pasta lover, and is also great for getting kids to eat their veggies.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan.
- Add peppers, tomatoes and sliced kalamata olives and capers, heat for 5-7 min.
- Boil water and add 1 tbsp of salt.
- Add pasta.
- Strain pasta once ready (according to package directions).
- Add pasta to pan with remaining ingredients.
- Toss and serve.