Try this recipe with any grain of rice, couscous, or even quinoa for a new taste every time. Nutritious and filling, with a mild flavour that won’t overpower the rest of your meal, it serves as an excellent side!
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Mix oil into chilled cooked rice.
- Add the tomatoes, peppers and garlic.
- Add stuffed olives whole or sliced in half.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Toss all ingredients.
- Garnish with fresh oregano.
Tip: Serve chilled or warm for a different experience. If heating, try pre-cooking or grilling the vegetables prior to adding them to the rest of the dish.