The savoury-sweet taste of our fire-roasted red peppers are complemented perfectly by smooth and creamy goat cheese in this flavourful wrap recipe. Enjoy them for lunch, dinner or even a snack if you’re especially hungry!
- Lay out flat 4 wraps and spread basil pesto on each.
- Add 2 pieces of sweet fire roasted pepper to each wrap.
- Sprinkle the goat cheese evenly over each wrap.
- Add onions and cilantro.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold both sides of the wrap to touch in the middle.
- Roll the opposite side over, to complete the roll.
- Use a toothpick to hold.
Tip: Take care not to overfill each wrap or they will be difficult to fold properly.